We’re looking for a results-driven Director, Sales. Located in Calgary, Alberta, the Director is responsible for identifying and working with prospective clients in adopting our innovative solutions and growing our customer ecosystem.
- Present, promote and sell Solv3D products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with other Solv3D team members.
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales, and keep status reports.
- Supply the executive team with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- A degree in geomatics, or equivalent industry experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices, along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills.
We are a young, dynamic start-up based in in Calgary, Alberta looking to set the geomatics software world on fire with our processing, visualization and collaboration applications. We were founded on a need for professional-grade LiDAR processing.
Our first product, 3DPointLogic, was born of that need, and enables users to optimize their point cloud data for effective use within their applications and workflows.
Our follow-on product, SiteVisit360, addressed the need for a simple, easy-to-use, web-based viewer for geo-referenced data. It gives users the ability to merge together a myriad of geospatial datasets. Within a web-based environment, it enables all stakeholders to easily gain situational awareness and work together on their projects and/or AOIs, regardless of geographical location or level of expertise.
We have lit the flame with these products, and now require a results-driven Director of Sales to actively seek out and engage customer prospects, and turn that flame into a bonfire!
We value collaboration, resourcefulness, proactivity, self-initiation, and creativity. If you also value these attributes, and are an experienced sales rep with LiDAR or geomatics industry experience, then send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.