Inside Sales Manager
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Inside Sales Manager, with Geomatics/GIS industry experience. Located in Calgary, Alberta, the Inside Sales Manager is responsible for identifying and working with prospective clients in adopting our innovative solutions and growing our customer ecosystem.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team and or authorized resellers when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- A degree in a geomatics/GIS discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ previous inside sales, outbound call center, or related sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
We are a young, dynamic start-up based in in Calgary, Alberta looking to set the geospatial software world on fire with our processing, visualization and collaboration applications. We were founded on a need for professional-grade LiDAR processing.
Our first product, 3DPointLogic, was born of that need, and enables users to optimize their point cloud data for effective use within their applications and workflows.
Our follow-on product, SiteVisit360, addressed the need for a simple, easy-to-use, web-based viewer for geo-referenced data. It gives users the ability to merge together a myriad of geospatial datasets. Within a web-based environment, it enables all stakeholders to easily gain situational awareness and work together on their projects and/or AOIs, regardless of geographical location or level of expertise.
We have lit the flame with these products, and now require a results-driven Inside Sales Manager to actively qualify and engage customer prospects, and turn that flame into a bonfire!
We value collaboration, resourcefulness, proactivity, self-initiation, and creativity. If you also value these attributes, and are an experienced sales rep with GIS or geomatics industry experience, then send your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.